Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: Baseball and Batting Gloves

  1. #1
    Inactive Member powellvalley_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Baseball and Batting Gloves

    What is your alls favorite batting and fielding glove?
    "Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help." - Hank Aaron


  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    I got and played with the first series of Derek Jeter gold glove, it was about 500 bucks.

    Liquidmetal Plasma is the most unreal and alien thing I have ever seen, I have never seen a baseball come off a bat like that, EVER.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MoneyMorrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    [ QUOTE ]
    I got and played with the first series of Derek Jeter gold glove, it was about 500 bucks.

    Liquidmetal Plasma is the most unreal and alien thing I have ever seen, I have never seen a baseball come off a bat like that, EVER.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    I like the Tpx Warrior
    Appalachia Bulldogs
    Michigan Wolverines

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Wilson A2000, 13 incher.

    batting gloves, Louisville Slugger, black, orange, and white.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MoneyMorrison's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2006
    Posts
    111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    [ QUOTE ]
    Wilson A2000, 13 incher.

    batting gloves, Louisville Slugger, black, orange, and white.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    What position do you play?
    Appalachia Bulldogs
    Michigan Wolverines

  6. #6
    Inactive Member powellvalley_3's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2005
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    I just got a new Ichiro style web Mizuno glove. I also got the new Under Armour batting gloves.
    "Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help." - Hank Aaron


  7. #7
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Omaha has to be my favorite bat without a doubt
    No Regrets

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Gloves and bats don't mean a thing if you don't have any skills. I'm not saying that any of you guys don't have skills, but too many kids get caught up in the marketing hype these days.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    usually just leftfield or DH, but i had to play a few games at first and right last year when we had some injuries.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Baseball and Batting Gloves

    Glove A2000, batting gloves=whatever, bat=nice piece of wood.
    crack is whack

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •